PPD Mission and Vision Statements
The Physical Plant Department’s (PPD) mission is to consistently deliver effective programs and efficient facility services based on sustainable and collaborative outcomes aligned with the University of New Mexico’s core mission.
Our community, state, and national peers will recognize the University of New Mexico’s Physical Plant Department as a leader in campus sustainability and facilities stewardship.
PPD Core Values
- We do the right thing--not the easy thing.
- We choose to succeed and success means exceeding our customers expectations.
- We know what our goals are and we work hard to achieve them.
- We are committed to finding solutions that allow everyone to win.
- We listen respectfully to others and think before we act.
- We value teamwork. It provides better results.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We value and learn from honest feedback.